Covid-19? Ronc dai Luchis and your stay in safety!
We would like to inform our guests that the following health safety procedures are carried out at our Agriturismo.
Surfaces touched frequently:
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each stay.
- Examples of frequently touched surfaces: tables, chairs, handrails, light switches, remote controls, door handles, cupboards and sideboards, desks, sanitary ware, sinks, bedside tables and kitchen and bathroom tops.
- This is done in two stages: first cleaning surfaces with visible dirt with detergent or soap and hot water and then applying a disinfectant (with bleach) to remove germs.
Surfaces touched less frequently:
- Surfaces touched less frequently are cleaned with warm water after each stay.
- Examples of surfaces touched less frequently: floors, walls, shutters and blinds.
- Staff use disposable masks and gloves.
Towels, sheets and other textiles:
Our Farmhouse, for the supply and washing of linen, uses the company "Laundry L.I.S." which is certified with UNI EN ISO 14065:2016 the European standard on microbiological control of textiles.
Each accommodation is equipped with:
- Hand disinfectant
- Antibacterial soaps
- Additional supply of handkerchiefs and toilet paper
- Antibacterial household cleaning agents